bash weirdness

hello everyone

i have a fix for my problem with "set -o vi" and not being able to backspace in vi

seems that after removing /etc/inputrc, things were well

i haven't yet done the research to find out what the purpose of /etc/inputrc is, but it's absense seems to have only helped me so far

Aaron
-----
I go to clubs to meet women. If I want to talk to my friends, we go out for pizza.
	-Some Frat guy