ITU-T

Hi,

    I have my mail server setup already, but I can't put this to work on the
net, the reason is that I need a license to operate a mail server in Hong
Kong.   Now, I am trying to obtain a license, but the requirement is my mail
server has to be comply with ITU-T standard.  I am using Redhat Linux.  I
would like to know what kind of ITU-T standard do I have to comply for a
mail server.

Thank You

Mark