RH 7 - Swat/Samba

I did install RH 7 and it changed my Samba setup.
Swat and the access to the Samba shares are not working anymore.

Swat
I checked in /etc/xinet.d/swat and set "disable = no" and "only_from =
128.1.50.0".

Shares

When I want to access my shares I get the error " The account is not
authorized to log in from this station". I use the same /etc/smb.conf file
the before.

Am I missing something?

Where can I set

Thank you for your help.