From: Clifford [mailto:clifford96 theglobe com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2000 10:59 AM
To: redhat-install-list redhat com
Subject: which laptop I can buy to have RH linux installed?

Hi, Everyone:

I want to buy a laptop which is redhat compatitable. Can you guys
give me some advice or the website to go?

My target is a Compaq Presario, but I don't know if I can have any version
of linux installed on it. By the way, please don't forget
to mention me if the modem is a lin-modem or win-modem.

Thanks,
Cliff

theglobe.com
  Your friendly full-service integrated online community.
  http://www.theglobe.com