Re: Win2000 and Samba

Sorry - I was going to ask this yesterday and forgot...

- Do I need to change anything else in smb.conf other than domain
settings?

- Can I leave all the share settings as they are or do I need to open
them up a bit since Win2000 controls the access?

- I take it I don't need the logon script any more.

- Do I leave encrypted passwords as 'yes'?

- Anything I may have forgotten?

Thanks

Matt
Unless otherwise agreed expressly in writing by Fesa UK Limited, this communication should be treated as confidential and the information contained therein may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it was sent.  If you are not the intended recipient of this communication please contact the sender immediately.
WARNING:  Computer viruses can be transmitted by e-mail.  The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  Fesa UK Limited accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.
This e-mail and and attachments may not be copied and forwarded without the written consent of Fesa UK Limited .  In the event of copying or forwarding, the recipient will be required to idemnify Fesa UK Limited against any claim for loss or damage caused by any virus or otherwise.