From: Anurag Jalan [mailto:a_jalan vsnl com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2000 8:42 PM
To: redhat-install-list redhat com
Subject: Multiple IPs and Masquerading ...

Hi all,

Mod_ssl doesn't work with name based Virtual Hosts ...So I plan
to move to IP based Virtual Hosting .

My apache( Testing ) box doubles as a router for my LAN -

eth0 - 192.168.1.254
eth1 - 192.168.32.254

On the gateway box

eth0 - 192.168.32.1
ppp0 - dynamic Live IP

Suppose I add 3-4 IPs to eth0 on the apache box, would it affect masq in
any way ? Because the last thing I'd want is to have MOD_SSL work AND have
NO net access !! FYI i am using 2.2.14-5.0 .

Regards

Anurag