From: Luis Cova
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 11:14 PM
Subject: Migrating from one linux box to another

i have a linux 6,1 server witch is my DNS and mail server. and i want to migrate that infomration to another linux server..
Which files or config do i have to copy..
I know wich files are my DNS but i dont know a thing about moving or changing the mail server...  with its actual configuration and letters..

Luis Cova