Increasing the size of virtual drive size on Samba

Hi,

As a default setting, I belive the default drive size on Samba is 50MB ??
well that's what it gave me... The problem is,
I need more space! How can I increase the amount of HD space my windoze box
sees on my linux box through samba??

Cheers
Daniel Wong

UIN:     777432
Voicemail:
    +612 8569 1648 (mBox Service)
Fax:
    +612 8569 1648 (mBox Service)
Mobile:
    04178 96649
    04178 WONGY
Email:
     wongy mindless com
     dsm_wong yahoo com
     s2209866 cse unsw edu au

"Maturity is knowing when and where to be immature."

"I think there is a world market for maybe 5 computers."
 -- Thomas Watson, IBM boss, 1943

"640K ought to be enough for anybody."
 -- Bill Gates, Microsoft boss, 1981

 |   |/     Sydney, Australia     \|   |