Pine

I've got a new problem with Pine - actually it seems to be part of the same
old problem that I thought I had resolved.  It seems there are some places
that receive email that check to see if the return address is valid before
accepting the email (which makes good sense).

When I try to send and email from home (brad myhouse net) through my ISP my
real address doesn't get attached (muglesto megsinet net) so my email
bounces because there isn't a myhouse.net out there (funny it bounces things
back to me at home fine).

This is the change I've made - I get into Setup and Rule then I change my
>From address to muglesto megsinet net

Anyone have any ideas  I really want to get rid of the local (home) network
addresses if at all possible.

Brad