RE: Java

On  Wed, 18 Oct 2000, Jamin Collins immortalised himself by saying...

> Note: SO does ship with a JRE for the Windows platform.

I can clearly remember The SO 5.1 installer (windoze version) from suns
free cd prompts whether install the Java runtime support etc.

However there was no such installer support for Java for Linux users.

Best Wishes,
Grendel

--
| /"__ ._ _  _  _| _ |`- grendel lintux cx -'(]__/|| |

Hi, I'm a signature virus. plz set me as your signature and help me spread
:)