Setting Quota

Hi,

I'm using Red Hat 6.2 and I have a questions:

1. I have a group namely : finance , and this group (finance) has a users namely : scott, dina etc.
    I already set up quota for this group 500 MB. My question is can I set up quota for user scott or user dina
    for each user 50 MB instead of quota per group?

2. My linux has only 2 partitions namely : /swap and /
    Can I aplly quota for this system, without change partition table (split /home to another partition)?

Sorry for silly questions and bad english language, I'm an Indonesian.
--
Asfihani.   #ICQ UIN: 85858803
Baichaineeyon Mein Chain