Kernel Panic

Hello guys,

I was running Win98 and Redhat 6.1 before without any problems.  I've
three partitions in my Hard disk as follows:

	/dev/hda1    -->  windows
	/dev/hda2    -->  linux
	/dev/hda2    -->  linux swap.

I upgraded windows OS from Win98 to Win2K without changing any of the
partition as I had before with WIN98.  The Win2K is still on /dev/hda1
partition.  On LILO prompt during startup if I type 'dos' then the machine
launches windows 2000 but if I want to go to LINUX Operating System from
LILO I'm getting "Kernel Panic error message" and the machine halts at
that point.

Unfortunately I don't have any emergency startup disk for the linux,

Any suggestions for creating emergency repair disk or any other way so I
launch Linux..

Best of Regards,
Syed.