-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-install-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:redhat-install-list-admin redhat com]On Behalf
Of keane www com
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2000 11:56 AM
To: redhat-install-list redhat com
Cc: redhat-install-list redhat com
Subject: RE: MySQL Problem

su into your system, do /usr/local/bin/safe_mysqld
and that will get mysql server runs.

when you have done with that, just type mysql on your
console and will say something like

Welcome and blah blah blah ...
good luck

keane aka bytecodes