From: Freivald, Joseph A, GOVMK [mailto:jfreivald att com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 7:10 AM
To: redhat-install-list redhat com
Subject: MS Exchange Client

Is there an e-mail client for Linux that will interface with MS Exchange
using the MS Exchange native interface?

Our internal mail system does not use POP.  I don't know much about mail
protocols, but to set up e-mail under WinSlows I must use Exchange or
Outlook and select the "MS Exchange Server" option in the "Mail and Fax"
applet in the control panel.  The address of the server does not coincide
with any DNS or NETBios computer name, but instead looks like some sort of
Post Office.

I have no internal support for Linux, so if someone knows what program to
use, then I will go to that list and documentation to inquire on the
details.

Joseph Freivald
AT&T Government Markets
Sr. Member of the Technical Staff