postgresql

Hi,

I recently installed postgresql. Are there frontend packages analogous to Enterpise Manager and Query Analyzer for MSSQL7.0 for Postgres?

I've read the howto (more like skimmed) and saw zope and friends but there wasn't a very good description of these, eg, what they did other then they're web based application servers.

Thanks,
Rusty