From: Leonard den Ottolander [mailto:leonardjo hetnet nl]
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2000 9:42 AM
To: redhat-install-list redhat com
Subject: Re: RedHat 7.0 and Matrox G400 compatibility

		Hi Colin,

> I just wondered if anyone had given thought to the question I posed
> yesterday concerning running a Matrox G400 dual-head video card under
Redhat
> 7.0.

 There was a thread on this subject around october 2nd on the redhat-list
(Matrox G400 dual-head & XFree86 (was Re: XFree86 -4.01a)). Check the
archives, or ask me to forward them to you off list.
 In short it can be done, but there are some stability concerns. Hopefully
things are better for XFree86 4.02.

					CU,

					Leonard.