From: nw x [mailto:xingnw_01 hotmail com]
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2001 3:54 PM
To: redhat-install-list redhat com
Subject: Win2K/RH7.1

Hi,
I have a notbook and I try to install both Win2K and RH7.1. The question is
that after the installation, the system boot to Win2K automatically instead
of LILO. I am just wondering whether or not my Win2K's partition must be
less than 8G(I want first 10G for Win2K and left 5G for RH). Does anybody
know the answer?( I have installed other machine many times, but for those
machine, RH did persist at first 8G of my hard drive.)

Any suggestion?

Thanks a lot!

Nianwei