Re: Where to set default runlevel

Are you sure? Go and try. It works fine and there is no error messages
flood. Of course, you have to restart inittab after editing it.

Testing was sucessfully done on custom RedHat 7.0 installation. Installed
in March, 2001

If you want, I can give you screenshot in priv mail

Martin

--
We are what we are.