Re: Where to set default runlevel

Mark,

I don't necessarily agree with any of the suggestions although I know I am far
from perfect.  Here is my suggestion: vi into /etc/inittab and at the end of
that file you will see something looking like "x:5:respawn:/etc/X11/prefdm
-nodaemon".  You might want to change that to: "x:3:respawn:/etc/X11/prefdm
-nodaemon."  Then you should be good to go.

-Steve Pardee