Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 14:50:09 -0400
From: Denis Marleau lhsl com
To: ralph slooten quicknet nl
Subject: RE: cd burner question...

Hi Ralph,

I quite did  what you mention but I can'nt run :

alias scd0 sr_mod
or
insmod sr_mod

And I did a search on my disk, sr_mod.o not found..

History:
RedHat 7.0 - 2.2.16-22

Thanks!
p.s I am not really confortable with linux yet but I just started...

Regards

Denis

[Gnometoaster] IDE-Scsi Emulation without recompiling ... :-)
Ralph Slooten ralph slooten quicknet nl
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 13:05:32 +0200 (CEST)