Re: WinMe overwrote my MBR

Gary (list member) provided a fix for my problem, but I have a follow up
question.

***
Yes, I found the fix in my RH books. I guess I just panicked when my
usual bootup didn't have a Win/Linux option.

Now, if you excuse me, I need to reboot windows... speaking of which,
when is it *absolutely* necessary to reboot Redhat?
***