-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-install-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:redhat-install-list-admin redhat com]On Behalf Of tazmun
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 6:16 PM
To: redhat-install-list redhat com
Subject: Re: Install from download Seawolf ISO's

I was able to make a bootable disc out of the Seawolf ISO downloads.  I used
CDR-WIN in Win 2k, at least out of the first disc and they seem to be valid
CD's.  However when booting from disc 1, on the second line it has an
error"can't find kernel".  So far no one has addressed this that I'm aware
of.  Please help.  I'm wondering if the Seawolf ISO's are standalone capable
of setting up Red Hat.  Reviews at C-Net claim that you cannot download the
entire RedHat Distro and use it?????  or was my download corrupt somewhere?
I have to have friend with broadband access download them for and he lives a
considerable distance so I hate repeating something that is doomed to
fail???

Tazmun