Re: Virus warning

Alan Roberto Romaniuc wrote:

Can I use procmail to block all virus e-mail in a server?. I mean, I wouldn't like to put a procmail in every homedir.....

You can set up a global one if you call it "/etc/procmailrc" (see
procmail(1) and check your /etc/sendmail.cf for the procmail delivery
agent). That's I put ours.

The recipe I sent out prevents delivery to the original recipient and
sends a return message to the sender saying "Your computer is infected
with the SirCam virus..." (the stuff in the "echo" commands).  Change
the wording as you see fit.

- Rick Stevens, SSE, VitalStream, Inc.      rstevens vitalstream com -
- 949-743-2010 (Voice)                    http://www.vitalstream.com -
-           Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.            -