Re: Install from download Seawolf ISO's

On 25 Jul 2001 23:35:37 +0200, in linux.redhat.install you wrote:
>I have almost the same problem. I downloaded 2 files,
>seawolf-i386-disc1.iso and disc2.iso. After burning to CDs with "Easy CD
>creator", the CDs are not bootable,

Hi Steven

I had similar problems with ISO files - however, you *can* create the
CDs using the Adaptec software - you just have to look hard to find
the options. You don't just copy the file to the CD because that just
gives you a big file on the CD - instead the software has to write the
*contents* onto the CD, overwriting any existing filesystem.

I'm afraid I am in the process of re-installing my Windows software
after a major op.sys screw up so I haven't got it to check. But if you
look at each Adaptec program in turn and check *all* the menu options
you should find one or two that do images - the help system was crap
on my version so you may not get any help there. As I remember one of
the packages did a different format of image but I kept looking and
found the other package did that *and* ISO images.

Hope that is helpful

Best wishes,
Chris R.