Webmin RPM

An interesting problem cropped up recently...I'm used to BSD and IRIX
systems so I think I did something I shouldn't have.

I tried installing webmin to help out with the day-to-day admin stuff on
the 7.1 box I have.  Basically simple stuff, but just nicer to do with a
GUI like the ones webmin provides.

I screwed up the install trying to make it a secure (SSL through
Net::SSLeay) server.  I decided to start the webmin install from scratch.
I went into the webmin directory and ran the ./uninstall there.
Perfect...uninstalled as I expected.  Not a trace of the scripts anywhere
and the rpm was still sitting there ready for me to try again.

I tried sudo rpm -i webmin*

and the machine told me it was already installed.  So I tried the -e
version of the above command.  The machine told me it wasn't installed.
Hmmmm...okay...I guess that did it.  I tried again to -i it and again, it
told me it was already installed.

I suppose I could go through and do it again with the .tar.gz file, but
that's just not the Linux way.  *GRIN*  I want my RPM...

So, my question to you is this:  How do I get the RPM to install this
package?

-Michael

  _
 /~\     The ASCII
 \ /   Ribbon Campaign
  X      Help Cure      Q:Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
 / \    HTML Email      A:Why is top posting frowned upon?