Re: ISO

When you look at the CDs you burned (with windows or another linux system), do you only see the ISO file, or do you a directory structure with lots of files.  If you only see the ISO file, you burned the CD incorrectly.  As the RedHat "How to Download" page says, "ISO images are not saved to CD-ROMs in the same way as regular data files."  Look at your burner software documentation for hints.

John

Don wrote:
Hi,

I have downloaded the ISO files for 7.2 and copied to HDD and also burned to cd-r
The system seems to be hung when I boot to CD-Rom with the ISO disk...
does this take a long time to boot and do something or is the install hosed?
when booting to floppy and selecting /dev/hda1 it asks for the path to the ISO files...
I input the path \iso and it returns " no red hat images found "

help please

Don