Re: where to buy floppy boot disk

I have a dos floppy disk boot disk for dos, is that
what you are looling for ?  I also know of a guy that
sells them in florida, i can get his email address,
and send it to you if you wish.  You are talking about
a dos floppy correct ?  Just let me know, what i have
is the whole installation diskettes for DOS 3 and %.
If you still need it let me know.
Thanks.