Advice needed: RH7.2->7.3 upgrade or clean install?

Hi all,

I've been reading the archives of the list, and I
didn't (yet) see any subjects address this issue.

I have a dual-boot RH7.2(Pro)/W98se setup (using Grub
for my boot manager), it's reasonably stable, and the
RH7.2(Pro) system is very much up to date (no pun
intended), all RHN service applied.

I recently DL'd the 7.3 ISO images and burned them,
md5sum looks good, linux meadiacheck reports OK on all
three discs.

Is it reasonably safe to do an upgrade install over
the existing 7.2 system, or should I back up the data
and programs I've accumulated and do a clean format
and install?

TIA for any advice or tips you can offer.

Peter