Re: how to easily identify posts coming from this list

Rokicki, Andrew wrote:
I have set my up as move to folder xxx if to: = redhat-install-list redhat com

If possible, it'd be better to

    move to folder xxx if Reply-To: = redhat-install-list redhat com
                          ^^^^^^^^

The "Reply-To:" header is added by the list's mail servers.  The "To:"
may not reflect reality.