RE: Software RAID

Thanks for the comment! I'm almost at that point right now, but the two
servers are not identical, so it's a pain when I change a config file in
one, then have to make the change in the other. Sometime I'll write a
shell script that copies over all the config files I mess with, but, for
now, it's a pain.

Right now, when one server dies, I tell the router to point to the other
one, and stuff continues on. It's just a pain to maintain, though...

Thanks!

Harold

--
FCC Rules Online at http://www.hallikainen.com/FccRules/