Install an Ethernet Card

Hi,

I'd like to plug two Ethernet Cards to one PC run Red
Hat Linux 7.3.

first I tried to install the driver of the Ethernet
Card but every time it gives me eror message "sh : gcc
Command not found" this after I run the make install
command to create the object file, I export the
directory ./usr/lib/gcc-lib to the PATH but
unfortunately it gives me the same error message.

it seems that it looks for the gcc compile without any
luck.

I need to know how can I let the object created
successfuly, and I need to know how can I configure
two Ethernet Cards (specifing the ports) in one PC.

can anybody help me on that.

Kind Regards,
Mishari