-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-install-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:redhat-install-list-admin redhat com]On Behalf Of Tim Currie
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2003 8:51 AM
To: redhat-install-list redhat com
Subject: Off-topic (sort of) question

Hi! I just finished installing RedHat 9.0 on my new Dell Inspiron 8600. Everything went fine up until the last minute. You see, I can't seem to get rid of the sticky residue left behind when I peeled of the "Designed for Windows XP" sticker. Any suggestions?

Happy New Year, everybody!

-Tim