Mount

sg at pobox.com sg at pobox.com
Sat Apr 3 06:25:15 UTC 2004

Sir,

I am having two linux machine and one windows 98 machine they are connecting
each other over ethernet card and i have install internet connection on
windows 98 machine and ip address of that machine is 192.168.0.1 and i have
define this ip address is default gateway for both linux machine to use
internet connection when i have connect to internet then i am able to mount
both linux machine.

Rajeev.