Mozilla Plugin Problem

Mugleston, Brad brad.mugleston at retirementpartner.com
Tue Apr 6 13:57:03 UTC 2004

I recently upgraded Mozilla with up2date my plugins disappeared.  I ended up reinstalling them but they still don't work so I focused on the JAVA plugin and tried all the solutions given by the great members of this list but it's still not working.

Finally I was able to get this error message when I went from Pine to a web site:

LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/usr/java/jre1.3.1_11/plugin/i386/ns600/libjavaplugin_oji.so
[/usr/java/jre1.3.1_11/plugin/i386/ns600/libjavaplugin_oji.so:
undefined symbol: __vt_17nsGetServiceByCID]

Suggestions?

Brad