Telnet or ssh to an IBM AS400.

Harold Hallikainen harold at hallikainen.com
Wed Apr 14 23:08:46 UTC 2004

Don't know about the emulation, but with ssh, you just open a terminal in
RH, then say "ssh hostname" or "ssh hostaddress" . It will attempt to log
you in with the same username as you are currently using on the RH system.
If you want to do a different username, say "ssh username at hostname" .

think that should work.  Again, this'd be with no emulation. Someone else
can probably tell you about terminal emulation.

Harold

> I need to run a secure session to an IBM AS400 machine.  What is out
there for me to do this from a 7.3 machine, preferably using 5250
emulation. Anyone.

FCC Rules Online at http://www.hallikainen.com

--
FCC Rules Online at http://www.hallikainen.com