ES 3.0 Disk Space Requirement

Carr, Steve M CW4 FL-ARNG steve.carr at fl.ngb.army.mil
Wed Apr 21 20:38:36 UTC 2004

I gave  "/ (root) 5GB, "/var" 3GB and "/usr" 1GB.  The system came back and
told me I needed 3.2GB more for "/usr".  I could not backup to the place of
partitioning so, I'm starting over.  I have "/home" at 1GB , "/tmp" at
200MB, and "/opt" at 1GB.  I can only guess at "/usr"(give it 4.5GB this
next try). "/opt", and "/tmp" since there is no documentation stating
suggested sizes.

CW4 Steven M. Carr
USPFO-IPB - - - - Systems Manager