installed new hard drive - now can't find it

Dana Holland dana.work at navarrocollege.edu
Mon Apr 26 21:56:32 UTC 2004

This is a RAID-5, and this would be the 5th drive.

# cat fstab
LABEL=/                 /                       ext3    defaults        1 1
LABEL=/boot             /boot                   ext3    defaults        1 2
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
LABEL=/home             /home                   ext3    defaults        1 2
LABEL=/opt              /opt                    ext3    defaults        1 2
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0
none                    /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults        0 0
LABEL=/tmp              /tmp                    ext3    defaults        1 2
LABEL=/usr              /usr                    ext3    defaults        1 2
LABEL=/usr/local        /usr/local              ext3    defaults        1 2
LABEL=/var              /var                    ext3    defaults        1 2
/dev/sda11              /bb                      ext3    defaults        1 2
/dev/sda10              swap                    swap    defaults        0 0
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              iso9660
noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy             auto
noauto,owner,kudzu 0 0