Forgotten where to access the Red Hat forums

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Wed Aug 11 19:10:41 UTC 2004

Jeff Kinz wrote:

>>ditto
>

> YEEKS!  No Thanks!   The mere idea turns me into a fulminating, ranting,
> saliva splattering extremist!
>
> In other words no real difference. :)

I was about to say, "Who could tell the difference with you, Jeff?" :-p

Remember HP's calculator advertising campaign with extolling the virtues
of RPN over algebraic calculators such as TI's in the 70's?  They
shipped a bunch of T-shirts with this on the front:

			ENTER > =

Clever...and obscure as well.
-      A day for firm decisions!!!   Well, then again, maybe not!    -