eth1: transmit timed out

Tapas Ranjan sarangi at bpost.kek.jp
Tue Aug 31 11:12:02 UTC 2004

Hi :
 	I am using redhat 9.0 with 2.4.20-8 kernel version. I am having
trouble in connecting to network with PCMCI wireless card. After working
for a few minutes, it's hanging up until I do the reactivation of
network. This is what "dmesg" gave me when it hung for a long time :

 NETDEV WATCHDOG: eth1: transmit timed out
 eth1 : Tx timeout! Resetting card. ALLOCFID=ffff, TXCOMPLFID=ffff, EVSTAT=8000

	Does anyone familar with simliar kind of problem ?

	---Tapas