modprobe

brad.mugleston at comcast.net brad.mugleston at comcast.net
Sun Dec 5 06:52:19 UTC 2004

ok, I downloaded and built my own kernel package.  Went through
everything as before and got to "modprobe ndiswrapper" which
worked this time (one more step done)  Looked in the system log
and didn't find the message about ndiswrapper being loaded.

I had gotten the warning that I only had a 4k stack size and I
may have problems - it didn't lock up or anything like it said it
just didn't work.

So I have two questions

1 - any good instructions on how to get the stack size larger?

2 - I've read the install instructions a number of times and each
time I find something else I probably need to do.  It says to
make sure I have the "Wireless Tools" installed.  What are those
and how do I tell if I have them installed.  If they aren't
installed where do I get them to install them?

Thanks,

--
Brad Mugleston, KI0OT

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those that
understand binary and those that don't.