Grub vs lilo

Nathan Andrews nandrews at med.umich.edu
Wed Dec 15 13:37:38 UTC 2004

I personally was a lilo user for a long time, then one of my favorite
distros switched to grub, so to use it well, I had to learn it. Grub is
quite easy once you get the hang of it, just as lilo is easy once you
get the hang of it.

I consider myself quite proficient in both now that I know how each of
them work.

>>> Travis.R.Waldher at boeing.com 12/15/04 8:33:30 AM >>>
I've used lilo since slackware 2.0

I have a co-worker telling me grub is better; he just says it's
"easier".  Then again, I don't lilo to be brain surgery either.

What is your opinions?

redhat-install-list-request at redhat.com