CUPS No Pages Found and lpr: unable to print file: client error not found

Craig cedgmon at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 20 16:20:26 UTC 2004

I have done some looking and I have found that I am having a common problem
with printing thru CUPS.

When configuring a queue and printer through CUPS or the GUI I am receiving
either a No Pages found when printing a testpage

Through 127.0.0.1:631 or the lpr error above when trying through the GUI.
This all worked fine 2 months ago, I think it was after the

Upgrade for cups was available for 1.1.19-3.

Config

Fedora 1 with everything installed (thought it would help) and no updates
available.

Thanks for your help.