purchasing online

Dana Holland dana.work at navarrocollege.edu
Fri Feb 20 16:21:30 UTC 2004

I'm hoping someone here might be able to answer this question from me,
since I'm not getting much of an answer from calling RH directly...

I'm wanting to purchase AS - however, several of the software
applications we're  using will only support AS 2.1.  I understand that
the application will probably run fine on AS 3, but the problem is that
when we call the application vendor with a need for tech support, they
refuse to even deal with us because we're not on a supported release of RH.

So, the online purchase form only mentions AS 3.  Does anyone have any
idea what kind of difficulty I may run into getting version AS 2.1 if I
go ahead and complete the online order for AS 3?  The guy on the phone
just keeps telling me there's an option, but I'm not seeing any option
at all.  And when I call back, I still get the same guy.