Umask and redhat (updated)

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Mon Jul 19 17:49:18 UTC 2004

Andrew Kelly wrote:
> [...]

[evil snicker!]

> First Travis gets me all blubbery with a painful bout of homesickness,
> and now Rick has me picking my "haven't flown in years" scab.

(twirling moustache) Muahahahaha!  "You keep picking at that and it'll
never get better!"  The only cure for that is to get off the chair and
go fly.  Pony up the $40 and go take one of those AOPA "Be-A-Pilot"
intro flights or haul your sorry butt down here to my place and I'll
take you up in the '64 Piper Comanche 180.  See:

	http://www.rhil.net/docs/N8365P.jpeg

for a jpeg of me in my plane over Lake Havasu (that's London Bridge
below me).  The camera plane was a Cessna 206.

> You guys make for a tough Monday re-entry, that's for certain.

We try, we try!  ;-)
-  Memory is the second thing to go, but I can't remember the first! -