CMS

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Tue Jul 27 16:45:45 UTC 2004

Lautaro Brasseur wrote:
> I'm trying to install RedHat CMS on a Windows machine.

CMS on Windows?  I think the answer is "you might get it to work, but
it'll be a struggle."  CMS is primarily a Java application and uses open
source tools.  I don't think it runs in a Windows environment well.  You
will probably have quite a battle on your hands...sort of like trying
to get Pavarotti into a wetsuit--it'll be difficult and why would you
want to in the first place?

Read the white paper:

http://www.redhat.com/pdf/rhea/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Content_Management_System_Overview.pdf

> Is there a mailing list or forum for RedHat CMS?

I don't think so.
-    If Windows isn't a virus, then it sure as hell is a carrier!    -