Lilo modified by yum

Steve Howlett stephenhowlett at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jun 9 00:58:27 UTC 2004

I have been running a gateway with RH9 which has been self-updating with
yum. Now I have come to updating the system to FC2 and I cannot find
lilo????.conf that corresponds to the startup lilo menu.

I do have a lot of files in /etc that are of the format
lilo.conf.yum-nnnnnnnnn where nnnnnn are a bunch of numbers. None of
these correspond with the startup menu either.

Is there something that tells the system what lilo conf file to look at
when starting up? This is really bugging me....

Thanks