yum update server + Network question.

Graeme Nichols gnichols at tpg.com.au
Fri Jun 18 06:19:34 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-17 at 02:02, Rick Stevens wrote:

> Ah.  I usually refer to that as "cockpit error" or "a short between
> the keyboard and ground".  I believe the scientific term is "Huh?" ;-)
>
> > Anyway, things are
> > lookin' good now!
>
> Glad to hear it.

Hi Rick, just further on the internet access for my laptop, I suppose I
could have stuck with ssh and logged into my desktop machine and run Moz
or Evo from the desktop machine as that works nicely and it has the
benefit of keeping all my emails in the one place on the one machine.
Ahhhh, options... options.... ain't Linux luvly.

--

Kind regards,

Graeme Nichols

Public Key available from http://keyserver.kjsl.com:11371/#extract

I think my career is ruined!

- IMPORTANT.                                                         -
- The contents of this email and any attachments, which may be con-  -
- fidential, are sent for the personal attention of the addressee/s  -
- only. If you receive this email and are not the intended addressee -
- please inform the sender and delete this email immediately. Use,   -
- copying, disclosure or forwarding of the contents of this email    -
- and/or any attachment/s is not authourised.                        -