Interrupts from floppy on lap-top

Graeme Nichols gnichols at tpg.com.au
Mon Mar 1 02:06:33 UTC 2004

Hello Folks,

My lap-top is a generic unit based on the SIS chipset. It has a P3 1G
cpu. RH8 os.

My question is this: when I mount the floppy sometimes when I am trying
to work with files on it and I am typing on the command line I get a
message, which interferes with my typing, saying something about an
unexpected interrupt from the floppy.

Any ideas anyone?

--

Kind regards,

Graeme Nichols

Rotten wood cannot be carved.
		-- Confucius, "Analects", Book 5, Ch. 9

- IMPORTANT.                                                         -
- The contents of this email and any attachments, which may be con-  -
- fidential, are sent for the personal attention of the addressee/s  -
- only. If you receive this email and are not the intended addressee -
- please inform the sender and delete this email immediately. Use,   -
- copying, disclosure or forwarding of the contents of this email    -
- and/or any attachment/s is not authourised.                        -