Redhat 3.0 AS Upgrade before install redhat as 2.1

Waldher, Travis R Travis.R.Waldher at boeing.com
Wed Mar 3 18:53:57 UTC 2004

When did that happen?  2.1 should be supported until 2007?  When you buy 3.0, you do have the option of downloading 2.1.

Check with your Dell paperwork, if you bought the server and software within the last 12 months you *should* have a support contract, and *should* be able to get a hold of 3.0 for nothing.