USB Keyboard and mouse problem during installation...

Emmanuel Robertini therealdon at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 15:47:19 UTC 2004

Thank you all...

Yes, i tried that (Legacy USB)...still didn`t work.  The only thing that
worked, was to use a PS/2 keyboard and mouse...

I switched to Mandrake...and everything went smoothly with USB installation.

The only problem with Rh and my USB that i can imagine of, is an
incompatibility with my onboard motherboard USB.

Emmanuel